Enrollment is open to children of all faiths regardless of race, color, or national origin, whose parents accept, as the foundation of their child's instruction, the Basis and Principles of Article III of our School's Constitution which states the following:
The basis of the Sheboygan Christian School Association is the infallible and inspired Word of God, the Holy Bible, interpreted according to the Reformed Standards. (The Belgic Confession, The Heidelberg Catechism, and The Canons of Dort.) It is not an ecclesiastic organization. The government of the "Sheboygan Christian School Association" shall be autonomous. It is based upon the three-fold office of the believer -- Prophet, Priest, and King.
This organization, formed for educational purposes, in carrying out that purpose is committed to the following educational principles:
(1) Christian education has its foundation in the Creator-creature relationship taught in the Scriptures. It is understood as a process wherein a child's personality is formed by instruction in the truth of God and human knowledge leavened with that truth.
(2) The responsibility for education rests upon the parents (Deut. 6:6-9, Eph. 6:1-4). They may delegate a part of this responsibility to an institution which is able to carry forward their God-given task. The authority of the teacher in discipline and character training is derived from the fact that he stands in loco parentis; and the teacher, under the Board's supervision, derives authority in subject matter from faithfulness to the laws of God in Special and general revelation.
(3) The child is first of all a spiritual-physical being, created in the image of God, capable of learning, knowing, and obeying the truth of God's Word and the laws of His creation. He is at the same time a social being standing in relation to his fellow man, having moral, intellectual, and emotional needs.
(4) The curriculum of the Christian School is a medium through which the child is oriented to a life in Christ and to the culture of this world for fellowship with and service to God in this life and the life to come.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Sheboygan County Christian School. For your convenience, you can download our Student Application
here or pick one up from either our Elementary or High School office. Simply return the completed application form and the $25.00 registration fee to the one of the school offices.
Once we receive your completed application, we’ll schedule an orientation meeting for you—an opportunity to meet our administration and discuss further what we believe, how we teach, and what it looks like to be part of the SCCS family. At this meeting we will also discuss afforability options including:
- Tuition information
- Payment options
- Financial Aid programs and directions for applying
Request More Information
Should you desire more information or have additional questions, click here, fill out the brief form provided and we will contact you shortly.
We appreciate your interest, and look forward to working with you in the future.