Baseball Head Coach
Kohler High School is looking for a Head Baseball Coach to lead the program. Kohler High School is the lead school and participates in a co-op with Sheboygan County Christian. KC Baseball competes in the Big East Conference and plays in the WIAA summer baseball series. The official first day of practice is May 15.
- Previous varsity baseball head coaching experience.
- Strong leadership skills, organizational habits, and exceptional communication skills.
- Previous baseball coaching experience.
- Ability to lead and motivate a coaching staff and a large group of young men.
- Oversee all high school levels of baseball.
- Educate and supervise coaching staff.
- Set practice schedule.
- Assist AD in season scheduling.
- Supervise athletes at competitions and practices.
- Set attendance and discipline policies in accordance with district policies and the code of conduct.
- Have high expectations and hold staff and student-athletes accountable to these expectations.
- Plan/develop a supplies & sport budget.
- Attend pertinent athletic department, conference and WIAA meetings.
- Ability to work cooperatively with student-athletes, their families, and teachers to assist all student-athletes in maximizing their academic as well as athletic potential.
- Oversee communication with community, youth organizations, news outlets, parents, and student-athletes.
- Fulfills all WIAA requirements which includes ongoing WIAA, coaches association, and first Aid/CPR certification requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be accepted via WECAN or by emailing a cover letter, resume and references to:
Director of Athletics & Activities
BEGIN DATE: MAY, 2018
APPLY BY: UNTIL FILLED
EXPERIENCE: 0 Years